Sunday, April 22, 2012

Garden plantings: round two


Went back to the oakhurst community gardens and found a few more plants to put in. Now I have Kevin's Early Orange peppers (planted next to the Barbarella Eggplant), and three "double yield" cucumber plants in my front row. This completes Maia's Patch (or whatever you want to call the triangle patch in front of her window. I have one row left to plant.

Juane Flamee in planter, after one week
Cherokee Purple, west side of row
I scattered some fertilizer in the new plantings, just as I had in the ones last week. Everything appears healthy and hopefully is rooting. Rain this week was good, but I watered yesterday for good measure. There will be no rain this week, so I'll have to water at least on Wednesday before next weekend. I'll fertilize next weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment