Sunday, April 24, 2011

Front Rows, 2011

My two experimental rows successfully yielded a late fall harvest of carrots, green onions, cilantro, and parsley, all grown from seed. The cilantro and parsley has now gone to seed, so I'm knocking them out this weekend and next, and beginning the planting process. Here is the plan, at present. Row 1 is the main row, Row 2 the second row. House facing, left to right.

Row 1: parsley and cilantro, indeterminate amount. Some late plants came from seed, so I may have a couple of producing plants, and I have one cilantro plant to put in the ground. I'll have to update this at a later time once the row is completely planted. Far right end: jalepenos.

Planted April 23:

Row 2:

Cucumber, Marketmore 76 (8-9 inches long, disease resistant, 66 days to maturity)
Cucumber

Row 3:

Taxi Tomatoes
Amish Paste
Taxi Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment